Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bro's Before Ho's?

Three men, one woman...who will succeed?

I am rooting for me, but, to be honest, this woman is way out of my league. (Comma Crazy!)

Another question to ask oneself is, "Why is this incredibly hot and really nice woman still single?"


"Everything in Life is a Stepping stone for Spiritual Growth" or something.

14 comments:

new jack city said...

what in the hell are you talking about?

bros before hos, yes. bros before real women, no, not really. of course, we could mean different things by bros and hos.

Also, the quote is "pain is the touchstone of all spiritual progress" if you can believe that.

Anonymous said...

D*cks before chicks?

The D said...

Ok...none of you comment about freaking ROn Jeremy, but this post gets the comments?

new jack city said...

this is more interesting. i'm pretty sure that's not ron jeremy, but couldn't tell you for sure without seeing the wart removal scar on his cock. and generally, since i don't smoke crack or visit whores, and porn is boring without crack and whores so i don't watch it anymore, i find ron jeremy to be less interesting than what appears to be some kind of sick contest to see which man will get some pussy (never mind that there is a mind and some emotions attached to that pussy)... Anyway, I'm more interested in your life than pictures of some dude that fucks people for money. if i wanted to watch somebody fuck people for money i'd get a television and cable and watch that show that has donald trump on it.

The D said...

Now now now, cj, did I ever say anything about trying to get "pussy" as you so bluntly put it. I was commenting on how three guy will vie for a womans attention. You make me out to be some sort of callow misogynist. I am truly offended.
I thought you knew me better then that?

new jack city said...

perhaps you and i have a different idea of what was meant by the question you posed "three men, one woman... who will succeed?" most would assume you're trying to get in it... if that's not true, then my bad, sorry. if that is true, the best tack is not to view it as a contest with fresh meat that you will likely lose, but as a new friend whose interests are interesting to you...

The D said...

It is a difficult thing to not project ones own insecurities on others. Which do you think is true?

new jack city said...

oh, i certainly project my insecurities all the time, and probably in this case too. i have lots of great ideas, but when the rubber hits the road i am really actually shy, which i cover with crudity, usually. anyway, i think you probably want to get in it and you also find the woman interesting. everyone has needs. why i'm guessing that you want to get in it more than you want friendship is because of the view that there is some type of competition about getting attention from a woman. attention for purposes of pure friendship comes without competition or jealousy - i'm not jealous that you hang out with luke, for example, and we have no need to compete over his horse cock. the same goes for a woman - if you wanted her attention, i bet you would have written about how she's doing something that your interested in and that you were thinking about checking it out too; and that the thought of other dudes around wouldn't matter...
am i right? i've been wrong, and i find that debate helps me sharpen my philosophy - so correct me if you have a different idea

The D said...

Well, I object to your assumptions as to my intentions. Nowadays I tend to be a man with no expectations. I have found that one must just let things be what they are (a very recent idea for me). One can be told about such things, and talk about such things, it is actually putting these things into motion that change everything.

Being a private person, I tend hold my hand close. Details I leave out for the simple fact that the Devil is in them, and they can be used against me. I will say that she is an avid Salsa Dancer and has invited us to join her at a dance this weekend. In my formative years at Fredonia, I had learned to really enjoy dancing. One could say that dancing is in my blood. She is a powerful woman, who knows what she wants and is not afraid to tell you what is on her mind. This is an attribute that I respect in a woman. She and I share a similar interest in photography, mostly of nature and of architecture.

But, I am getting ahead of myself. If one is attached to nothing, one can never lose anything.

new jack city said...

well shit dog,deance. then go out to buttermilk falls and take pics or do the wine tour. talk about growing up and politics and some shit that you're into.

When one is no longer attached to feeble concepts such as winning or losing or even to attachment, then one is free to love all beings. (love being an action, not a feeling). before enlightenment chop wood carry water after enlightenment chop wood carry water

Anonymous said...

Private people don't write blogs. Real men don't use the word 'ho' to talk about a woman, especially if they like her.

The D said...

Self-righteous sanctimonious supercilious anonymous cowards dont post on My Blog...oh wait...I guess they do.

One should know the definition of a saying/cliche before one opens their mouth.

Let us assume I named the entry, Friends do not let women come between them. Is that more PC for you.

Geez, take your blinders off. You are in my world now. I can say what I want, which leaves you the right to say what you want but understand that I am guarding all the Doors and holding all the Keys.

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Anonymous people are cowards

new jack city said...

me,i just make the assumption that one does not mean the same thing when one says 'ho' that one means when one says 'woman'. Friends do let women come between them, and friends let hos come between them, but then, the word come has two different meanings in that sentence, too. people categorize everything, and the only problem with that is that when you change categories, it takes my mind longer to let my view of you to change.