You don't tolerate shit. The .45 you carry in you pocket is scary, but your words are the real threat, especially when you decide to get Biblical. Try to take it easy, but maintain that edge of yours, which tends to keep people wary in your presence. Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz. |
Well...I am a geologist, and a Puerto Rican, and a Scholar, and a Musician. I try to live my life in terms of Elwood P. Dowd, In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.
Friday, September 09, 2005
I could not resist...it's Friday
I was pleasantly surprised:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm Marsellus.
Your name alone strikes fear into others; but maybe, just maybe, there's a little vulnerability and weakness beneath that stoic, fierce exterior of yours.
Why do I have to be the dude with the apple in his mouth? That's whack :D
It's called a ball gag. Used in S&M sort of things. But that is funny.
I know, I was being overly-simple. :S
Post a Comment