Malk. That is what reality is. Not what you think it is. You are going on with your life, and all is good.It is an illusion of your mind and body. How does that philosophy go where you can only prove that you exist.
Solipsism
The theory that the self is the only thing that can be known and verified.
The theory or view that the self is the only reality.
That's it.
It this is true then everything outside of the self does not exist. It this a selfish view of things? Are you not the thing that matters most to you? I would like to think it is not, but what do I know? How easily would you become a martyr? Sacrifice your life for someone else's?
Strange thoughts on this chilly Thursday night.
Strange savage thoughts. Sitting on the Bus I saw a woman surrounded by 5 children. Some People should not breed. I am a pretty open minded person when it comes to individuals freedom, but if you were to see how some people treat their children. See how they bring children into a life of poverty and suffering, with blatant disregard for their children's life. Maybe we should have a law limiting children in this country. A sort of mandatory sterilization of the populous. An Additive to the water supply and bingo. No more fertile stupid irresponsible people dooming children to a life worse then theirs.
Or am I skirting the edge of Fascism, or could it be totalitarianism? I believe everyone should be equally sterilized. No bending the laws for the rich, or the influential (often the same).
Who knows, I am just typing to read myself type. Ignore me. Go back to your mundane lives where the only serious choice you encounter is American, Swiss or Provolone.
No comments:
Post a Comment