
Ok, so let me tell you a story about my Younger Brother (Guess what? I am mentioning him so there fore I must be talking about him!) Well, as I was saying, my brother has some bad luck when it comes to cars. 5 times he has had his car broken into and his stereo stolen. Wed he calls me up and says, "Guess what?"
Your car got broken into? I said matter of factly.
"No." he said. "I don't have breaks on the car."
Yes, he actually slammed on his brakes and blew the brake line, something I had done the previous year when said car was mine. My brother being my brother, he drove the car all week with no brakes, just used low gear and slamming it into reverse. I am surprised that he has not exploded the engine.
Well, I get a call from Father demanding that I drop whatever I was doing to help my brother. I call my brother asking what he needed. He said he had a friend who would hook him up to use the parlance of our time.
Enter Friday, at 4 pm I call my brother asking his advice on my next move. Should I stay or should I go? He returns my call at 7 pm with a yes I am looking at some cars on Saturday, so come up. Mind you, it is a 2.5 hour drive for me plus 40$ in gas. At 8 pm I leave for Rochester. When I get on the 690 to the 90 in Syracuse, my brother calls to inform me that my services will no longer be needed as he is unable to go to a dealership. Saturday. I am most disappointed in my brother at that moment, for he had made me waste time and money to get to Rochester. Having already gone half way, I decided to continue my trip and not head back.
Freaking Brothers....nothing but trouble.
Maybe I can make the best of my trip here?
Morphine makes the Holy known! Uncle Lina.
6 comments:
Shielding his identity now? Too little, too late primo....man, i bet he was pi$$ed that pic made it to the net... :(
Ya, that's disrespect! :D
Don't make me put up an interesting pict of you!
Obviously you do not know my brother. What he thought was funny was that I had no explanation as to why he looks so strange in that pict.
you have interesting pics of me? i was wondering why i had some paparazzi staking me out of late.. ;)
i am sure that b turned in his masculine card just for that split second just to muster up the strength to mimic Ross in any way...
ITS THE ALBANIANS!
The pursed lips definitely make for a non-masculine look. BTW, u do have a funny pic of me coming out of a sewer. :D
Post a Comment