Monday, August 08, 2005

I am a Freaking Moran.

As I type, My arm has 2nd degree burns all over it because I am stupid. I was using my wok today to cook my dinner. I added the oil then I added a hand full of beef into the hot oil. Needless to say, it spashed up showering the inside of my arm with hot oil. I know it was bad because it burned for a second then I didn't feel anything. This can only mean that the oil burnt the nerves instantly or I just had so much adrenaline coursing through my blood that I didn't even feel a thing. Picts to come tomorrow. They are not pretty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, be a man and post those pics like I did! :D

Josue' said...

oh man...this whole pain thing is spreading like fire in the familia....i will keep my fingers crossed that i avoid road (or skim board) rash and dangerous cooking methods...

Anonymous said...

*knocks on wood*, *injures fist*

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

I hope that there isn't a fire at work today.

Anonymous said...

The burns look painful. Sux.