If you are looking for me to write about how others view things then I am sorry to inform you that you are looking for the impossible. You might as well eat fifty eggs or drink a gallon of milk, both Impossible tasks.
Oh, and NO YOU DOES NOT MEAN YOU! Ponder that one for a while.
When I say YOU I mean anyone dumb enough to actually waste their time reading my rants. My views on My Life. I will repeat that, because I guess it bears repeating. MY VIEWS ON MY LIFE. Get you own life and write your own views. Trust me when I tell you that I would not waste my time reading about your life. Seriously, I have better things to do with my time.
Damn...Ok, rant over.
Wait, wait! I have one more thing to say.
THIS IS ABOUT ME!
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!
Who is the person who influenced you most in your life? Hell if I know or CARE!
Who influenced me most? ME!
Post Script,
Keep reading if it annoys you. By all means read my stupid words and keep giving me stuff to write about. Comment to your hearts content. I welcome your opinions. I truly believe that everyone should have them, and that they are not always correct.

As the Dude Said, "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
HAHA I am fucking with you, reader!
2 comments:
Ok...impossible for the average person. Touche, Darky!
That was hilarious D. Why do simpletons not understand the purpose of YOUR BLOG ? The concept is so simple that I'm not going to waste my time explaining.
Post a Comment