There are all types of reasons that women give for dating Old men with sagging nasty old balls. Some psychiatrist say that these women are looking for a father figure that was lacking in their life. Some say that they are looking for maturity that is lacking in younger men. The latter has to be bullshite, it just has to be, because there are plenty of guys out there. Maybe it is the security that older men give, being that they have jobs and savings and are perverted old men. Who knows. I have just noticed more and more young women with old men.
Ewww.
Women boggle the mind.
On a side note, while at open mic at Curley's Coffee shop, I was pulled, rather against my will, into a conversation about terrorism. Now, this old man used to be a police man for Johnson City, and he just jumped into the open borders and anyone could be a terrorist, and I was sure he would go into some sort of we have to do something, hopeful republican shite. But, to my surprise, be actually said that it was pointless to worry about attacks. He said that you should just go ahead with your life and don't worry about stupid things like terrorists and being afraid.
I was pleasantly surprised that at least some people in this country are not insane and buying into what the Bush administration tells them. Yay for independent thought.
9 comments:
There are plenty of young foreign women that need a husband and are waiting to come to the U.S., even if they hook up with a very old man. See, there's hope for everyone, even in their late years. After 3 years with a Green card they get their permanent residence (not conditional); don't be surprised of a divorce. I heard some military guys caught themselves foreign chix in the sand box.
What about guys dating older women? :D
Fuck women, women are whores. Selfish egotistical sluts!
wow anon,
can you tell us how you really feel?
What the hell? I may have to delete that one. No Woman bashing on my blog. Who are you Coward?
An outburst against women probably translates to a bad mother-figure and/or lack of nurturing as a child (possibly no breast feeding). Also could indicate malcontent from a history of past failures in engagements with the opposite sex. -Dr. Dub D
Victor Mancini, is that you?
Been reading Choke, have we?
Palahniuk is the best Writer out there.
Agreed. Very good writer. I would like to read Haunted soon. Some of the stories are hard to stomach I hear. Horror stories that have happened to real people...like three separate ocassions when masturbation with pool filters lead to dismemberment. People pass out during his public readings of his new stories.
Post a Comment