Friday, August 12, 2005

Meaningful Poem.

For those who believe that everyone needs to have an opinion
under the sun. I give you a catapult to spead your influence over the
country. Covering the ground with weeds of deceit. You can
keep you needs in a box under your bed.

Yammering half truths on things you think you know. Carry
on your straining back a yoke dragging negative feelings. For
unkept statues beset your garden, spilling rubble on fragile dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a poem for 'ya.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
That poem you wrote is crazy
And so are you

P.S. Dont spam me ;)

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Did a comment disappear ?
Yo, I must be psycho.
I thought Wassim left a comment, which you deleted for a typo.

I hope I spelled your name rite.
Beautiful poetry... all of you. *sob*