Monday, August 22, 2005

Inclusively Esoteric

I am so freaking tired right now. Two in the AM is when I got back into Binghamton. 9 o'clock is when I woke up. I am in need of a bed. Classes starting soon, not that it matters to me. I am just trying to finish my work.

ARG!!!! I pulled the skin away from my finger nail and it hurts like you would not believe. Why is it that it has to be a finger I use more frequently then others, my left pointer.

So, I was at the beach Saturday night. How I got there was by 7Curses, Luke's boat. Luke, Binarian, my Brother and I were trying to find to a house on the beach west of the outlet to the Genessee River. Drinking some good beer on the way we over shot the house and had to turn around. We beached 7Curses on a sand bar, said hello to the host then Luke and I did some fishing in an inlet to a pond by the shore. Luke caught a power line then had to take a swim in muddy water to retrieve his lure. After poorly attaching the lure to his fishing line, Lukes first cast sent the lure across the pond like a rocket fish.

Side note: Did you know that Reattaching is not a word? Reattach is, but not reattaching. Strange?

Enter the Bonfire, which was cut short due to a torrential downpour that lasted for several hours. Just our luck that we had to have the party on the beach the night that Rochester gets its first hard rain in weeks.

Ok...this is where it all goes wrong. Drunkpuppies, whose house the party was at, thinks it would be a hoot to watch the Star Wars Holiday Special.

For those of you who have never seen this, I recommend you keep it that way. This film is an abortion. Two hours of unintelligible wookiee speak and really bad acting. Add to this some small guest appearances of Luke, Leia, and an Angry and bitter Han Solo, and you have the show in all its horror.

So, after that horror, it stopped raining long enough to enter the boat and go home in the dark and fog. Let me tell you that this fog was thick and the going was scary because one could not really see too much in front of the boat. In the distance obscured by the fog, there was a light that marked the mouth of the Genessee River. Binarian and my Brother were acting like drunken idiots in the boat. They were yelling and screaming and trying to stand up with an oar. I hate drunk people. I have little patience for drunkards, especially when I am sober.

Enter the garbage plate:

We dock the boat, got it all secured and Luke headed home while we went to Monroe ave for a Garbage plate at Mike's. I am sorry to inform you that Nick Tahoes is closed for good(There was much weeping and gnashing of teeth).

I was parked in by some inconsiderate whelp as I waited for my plate. Thankfully, he returned to his car and moved out of the way.

When we returned to the apartment my drunk and stupid Brother knocked my garbage plate to the floor and he didn't even know he did it. He would not accept that he knocked the plate over till next morning.

I ate it anyway, I was freaking hungry. Do not Judge me, you would have too.

I aporogize for any grammatical errors as I am sleepy and indifferent to them.

2 comments:

The D said...

well...there is one truth in your statement. You are a fucking slob. Binarian is so dirty he makes mud look clean. His house is so dirty I gotta wipe my feet before I go back outside.

The D said...

Your sloth knows no bounds.