I decided to dust the top of my TV last night, which sent me into an allergy attack. Not the guinea pig kind that could kill me, just the sort of sneeze and nose plugged kind. I took a benadryl and within an hour I could breath and I was knocked out. I wake up and it is 10am. I freak out because I have a meeting today. I jump into shower, jump into cloths, jump into my car, jump onto the bus...this is where it gets interesting.Every morning the bus is packed with people, usually students going to the University. Today two of them got on the bus that had a previous...Relationship, for want of a better term. Well, all of the sudden the girl starts yelling into the back of the bus, "Don't make me call the police! You are violating your restraining order!"
He yells from the back, "Thank you very much!"
Then she continues to yell and he yells back something about how she should not bring this up in front of all these people. Then she threatening to call the police again. He walks up from the back of the bus to yell at her face to face. They are switching between Hindi and English in their yelling. A poor woman who looks like she just spent her day at the third shift as a nurse kindly told them to stop yelling because it hurt her ears. To my surprise they actually listened to her for a little bit.
At one point he reached across to her really quickly and his hand came back with a phone that he closed. My guess is that she was calling the police and he snatched the phone away from her so that she could not. By now everyone on the bus is watching this amazing display of things gone wrong in a relationship.
I will point out that while my relationships have ended in varying degrees of disaster, I have never had a restraining order put on me. However, I would not hesitate in putting on into effect for one little trollop that I know.
Oh, feck you and your opinions of me. You can just stick them up your arse. You know who you are!
Anyway, I exited the bus at my stop post haste, laughing at what an interesting start to my day.
I am glad Bingo has such a diverse population.
2 comments:
Restraining order? Wow, some people just dont know how to move on.
who could this woman possibly be?
Post a Comment