Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sounds Like someone has a case of the Mondays

I have finished it! I was up Sunday night till about 4:45am but it is done. I woke up at 8am. I was so freaking tired that I didn't get a chance to go to the Cafe to post last night. I went to sleep at 8am and I believe that Binarian gave me a ring...but I cant be certain. I recall mumbling into the phone and I remember he was saying something along the lines of, "What do you think? Huh? What do you think?" I must have missed something in the conversation because I was at a loss.

My reading of Potter was not without its downfalls, mainly the one being that my Brother used my friend to tell me the big secret of the book. Thanks a lot Bro, I hope someone steps on your fingers for doing that. Why don't I just wait till you are reading something you have been looking forward to and ruin the ending for you. Dick.

Oh, side note here, Apparently I have Jesus Commenting on my posts. I feel honoured. By the by, What does the H. stand for?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit spelling like a frikkin' euro!

phun N gab and the Gay Circus Elves said...

Awwww, what's a matta Mikey ??? Why don't you take some crayons and finish that colouring book of yours. Put that in your bloody notebook !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you should feel honoured. jesus uses the european spelling, as after all, he was blond-haired and blue-eyed. and the h stands for hussain. or hippie. or horn-dog. or holy crap. or heroin. you pick.

Anonymous said...

go to bed already

Anonymous said...

Shove that up your notebook! :D

Anonymous said...

First of all, that was an accident. Blame Wasim for that one, he's the one that blurted it out. 2nd of all, who cares? It's Harry Potter. 3rd of all, if you don't want me reading your fucking blog than don't mention my name. Don't even talk about anything I did without saying it was me who did it. In your little blog world, I don't exist. We clear?

The D said...

I blame you both. Your stupidity Multiplied by 2 ruined my book. Also, CTFO man...CTFO. Smoke some grass, take some reds, do whatever you need to do.

Dont mention you? Huh? What you gonna do about it? Huh? If you whine like a bitch I am going to slap you like one. Understood.

Post Script, HAhaha!! Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

"If you whine like a bitch I am going to slap you like one. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!