Monday, August 15, 2005

Listen to me Toad Stool!

Whoop dee doo Whoop dee die....stick a needle in your eye! I don't know about you, but I would like to hear Tony Clifton sing Head Like a Hole. That is my song of today. I'd Rather Die Then Give you Control!

Happily, I had lunch with Char today. Our conversation could be summed up in this phrase: "Some times there aren't enough rocks."

If you could shut down all your emotions, turn them off at will, would you do it? Or is denying our basic emotions denying what makes us human? Control is a hard. Self control is harder. Someone once told me that the only thing you can truly control in life is your reaction to things. But even this is not true. Sometimes you cant control yourself. You are beyond control. I have found that this true control of your reactions is really something you have to teach yourself. It is something that you have to work at, and work hard at. I think I am getting there.
Or maybe I am turning into a hermit. Walking a path to enlightenment is a lonely path.

Then again, sticking feathers up your but does not make you a chicken.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good 'ol circular reasoning.

The D said...

How so? Explain.

Josue' said...

[looks around]uh........?[/looks around]

Anonymous said...

Your mind is going in circles.

Anonymous said...

dude.. you need to get the hell out of bingo. the people there sound super stupid with a healthy sprinking of brother on sister lovin...

i suggest you run like a brown guy with baggy sweatshirt before you end up like matt damon on oxycontin.